Monday, June 22, 2009

My Greens

I enjoy gardening and I have planted four angle beans along some of my fences and it has been very rewarding. Nowadays, I get healthy organic beans from my own garden. I also have lots of screw pine, kafir lime, calamansi (limau kasturi), cekur, daun kaduk, yam in pots, banana trees, papaya, mango and a cashew tree bearing beautiful fruits. So, imagine how much I’ve saved and enjoyed.... some things money just can’t buy. Because of all the trees I’ve planted, I get beautiful chirping feathery visitors in my garden everyday.... heavenly! Kingfishers, wrens, doves are regulars in my garden. They also visit to splish splash in the bowls of water I lay for them in my backyard.








-Rossiti Aishah Rashidi-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool!! er err bila nak ajak makan-makan nie he he he he